The Kapta™ 2000 Solution
Kapta™ 2000 is a simple, reliable and competitive solution for the control of water disinfection.
Kapta™ 2000-AC2 Chlorine Probe
– Direct measurement of active chlorine (0-2 or 0-5 ppm) and temperature
– Measurement of the main types of disinfection: HOCl, HOBr or ClO₂.
– Continuous control of water networks.
– No drift or maintenance for at least 1 year (drinking water).
Kapta™ 2000 Controller
– Factory calibration of chlorine.
– Automatic compensation of temperature and pH.
– Automatic conversion of active chlorine measurement to free chlorine.
– 2 analogue outputs 4-20 mA (chlorine and pH).
– Key parameter of water quality management.
– Essential for the conversion of the measurement to free chlorine.
Kapta™ 2000 fluid line
– Specially designed for the easy installation and optimal use of probes.
*For more details on Kapta™ 2000 product solutions, see the different product sheets