Birdz, part of the Veolia Group, is a french leading provider of the Internet of Things (IoT) and digital solutions for smarter environment management. We are committed on delivering high-quality of service to companies seeking to capture, analyze, visualize and optimize water, enegergy, waster and air management processes.
With a fast growing business, Birdz is strengthening the international team and is looking for an International Channel Manger for the Europe & Middle East markets. Positions are based in Paris or Lyon (France).
- You will report to International Business Director and be responsible for developing and managing new and current channel partners to grow international sales where Birdz is not directly present (Europe and Middle East)
- You will work closely with Veolia companies and corporate BU’s
- You will provide IoT/Digital expertise and promote Birdz’s offer to current and prospective customers
- You conduct initial assessment of the customer’s requirements, and are able to create and sell complex ICT or Technical solutions to meet their needs
- You will responsible for overseeing the pre-proposal and proposal process for your customers within Birdz, working with technical colleagues as necessary to ensure an effective offer
- You manage the commercial relationship with existing customers and seek to up-sell additional offers as appropriate
- You will manage of the business tendering opportunities and lead the bid process and offer submission closing
- You spend approximately 50% of your time travelling (France/International)
- You are willing to travel overseas as required
- You are able to represent Birdz as part of the Veolia Group with customers and at trade fairs
- You have a solid background in Utility Industry (water preferred) in a relevant qualification to degree level.
- You have at least five years of working experience in a software service business, with demonstrated solutions-based sales success working with both software and hardware (sales experience in ICT or IoT or Software services is a plus)
- You are familiar with IT systems architecture concepts, solutions and issues in a large ERP, preferably utility, environment
- You have an interest in Digital application related to environmental monitoring and smart city. You can demonstrate a passion for solutions that prompt more efficient use of resource conservation and drive eco-friendly behaviours by customers
- You have excellent communication skills, witnessed through effective relationships with customers
- You speak and write fluently French & English, but fluency in other languages is also desirable.
- You are a team player, able to work independently yet coordinate with the core team in France and colleagues in other Veolia entities
- Sales-oriented and target-focused, you have good communication skills, able to understand customer requirements rapidly and translate them requirements into an effective solution implementation.
- You are used to working in “multi-tasking” mode.
- You are technically highly interested in our solutions – communications and information technologies applied to the field of smart metering or water management
- You naturally managing workload and deadlines in a disciplined and business-like manner
- You recognize the adherence to soundly based agreements and high levels of service underpin term customer-relationships
- An challenging opportunity is a dynamic and fast growing market environment
- Opportunity for further career development within Birdz and Veolia Group
- Attractive salary and benefits, including commission on sales
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org